Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Here we go! We are on our way to the Superbowl!  I was really into the whole notion of winning in the last three minuts. Winning in a clutch. So it led me to creating this purse

I made a few of this and put them at Gathering Fabrics for sale! They are fun.

The first Thursday in February is the Quilter's College at the Guild meeting. Some of us are to teach a technique to the crowd. So I have elected to teach Prairie Points. Two types, nestled and traditional points. It has been fun getting this organized. But I will say I procrastinated until the last moment. Here are some of the items I am going to demo.

Mug Rugs
 T-Towels
Aprons

This snowman block will be in the center of a Christmas quilt. It will probably take years for me to finish... But all full of points!

Oh and wait... I seem to also be obsessed with miniature pin cushions. I have made quite a few. So sweet. I hot glued a machine bobbin at the base of one and it sits atop my machine while sewing. Perfect spot for a pin cushion.  Love them... 





No comments:

Post a Comment