Saturday, June 4, 2011

IT IS NOT RAINING





Wow, it has been such a long time since I posted to this site. It has rained and rained and rained so so so so much... if you run that all together it looks like SOS... which is what I am feeling. I did have an opportunity to embroider. I put together three different panels and now need to decide what to make of them. Pillow, wall hanging , apron who can decide.

With this sunshine I think I need to go outside and plant flowers. Also, I should do this because our neighbor *Taylor* has graduated from high school. *Awesome* and he is having a BBQ tonight. Would be a shame if I left our yard looking like a landfill, so I think I will clean it up a bit.

1 comment:

  1. pretty, pretties!
    hi there stranger! I met Donna a few weeks ago and we wanted to get together with you for a stitch and b*%ch. maybe at crossroads or my deck. what do you think?

    ReplyDelete